Emily is an author of fantasy and YA fiction, her latest novel The Grand Adventures Of Madeline Cain set in Facebook. She’s the Digital Producer at If:Book Australia and has run workshops adults and teens on marketing, e-books and creating transmedia events for the ASA, the World Fantasy Convention and the National Young Writers’ Festival.
Emily can conduct, lectures, talks, or full and half-day workshops for adults/teens on:
- Fantasy Writing,
- E-book creation and marketing,
- Online book marketing,
- Building an author platform,
- Building/using a social media platform,
- The incorporation of transmedia/interactivity in storytelling, and
- The potential for social media and mix format books to tell ‘relevant’ modern day stories for teens.
For QLD or Northern NSW bookings you can contact her through her Speakers’ Agency, Speaker’s Ink.
For elsewhere in Australia, you can book through Creative Net here.